A contemporary, size-inclusive e-commerce retailer that specializes in selling women’s clothing & accessories direct to consumer(D2C). After struggling to scale their brand’s digital ads and seeing a drop in revenue due to changes in how Facebook campaigns run, they brought us in to oversee their digital marketing strategy.
- Digital Marketing
- Public Relations
- Affiliate / Influencer Marketing
- Product Placement / Celebrity Seeding
- Website Design
The brand had a limited budget to implement their original strategy and required we use only existing creatives as they had no budget for additional content creation for new campaigns.
- Secure coverage in top tier media nationally and internationally to lift the brand’s awareness
- Secure video segments and media placements in local markets, including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Phoenix and Atlanta in order to build awareness on a local level.
- Celebrity seeding campaigns to build brand awareness and gain consumer trust by showcasing the product on multiple different women and body types.
- Implement a conversion-based digital marketing ads strategy to increase ROAS and generate revenue to further scale ads and increase profitability of the brand.
- Diversify ad strategy to include TikTok, Pinterest & Good Ads, to further increase overall ROAS through a phased approach and further build following and engagement across platforms.
- Increase traffic to site & sales through affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Increase brand awareness and social media engagement through product placements with local, national, and international media as well as influencer, celebrity and affiliate placements.
Prior to working with us, the brand barely averaged a 2x ROAS. Their goal was to reach a 3x ROAS with digital marketing and to launch their first Public Relations, Affiliate Marketing & Influencer Marketing campaigns. We increased their overall ROAS across platforms to 7.9x. Through our dynamic, strategic, and holistic approach, the brand saw increased ROAS, revenue, brand awareness, and social engagement.